Unlock Your Potential with PMP®: Achieve Certification in Just 60 Days!
Ahtisham is an Authorized Training Partner Instructor (ATPI)
People desire the PMP® Credential for many different reasons:
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a widely recognized and respected certification for project managers, and it demonstrates a level of knowledge and skill in the field. Earning the PMP can be a challenging process, and it typically requires a significant investment of time and effort. However, the benefits of earning the certification, such as increased earning potential and career opportunities, can be well worth it.
As per PMI.ORG,
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.3 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2030. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best.
The PMP adds value. CIO magazine regards the PMP as the gold standard for project management certification because it demonstrates an ability to perform at the highest level in desirable skill areas.
The PMP delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals is 13% higher in the European Union (and 16% higher globally) than those without it.
The PMP proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organisation’s impact in the office and around the world.
For me, my mentor named, Muhammad Zahid CPEng’s Profile
inspired me to pursue the PMP by sharing his own personal experiences and the satisfaction he gained from the certification. I was drawn to the challenge and the potential for personal growth and professional development. I immediately began a training program, and in less than 60 days, I was certified as a PMP. The sense of accomplishment and the doors it opened for me in my career were even more fulfilling than I could have imagined. I was proud of what I had achieved and grateful for the guidance and encouragement of my mentor
What is motivating you?
People struggle to obtain the PMP® Credential for even more reasons:
Our experience and our life:
What is your struggle?
Studying is hard:
Why is studying hard for you?
I have been where you are and I know your frustration.
- How to read exam questions and identify key words, eliminate wrong answers, and be confident in selecting the best answer, over and over.
- How to respond to the what would you do next questions.
- Which tools and techniques to use when. Why one tool and technique may make more sense in certain situations.
- How to pass the exam on your first (or next) try.
- How to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a project from start to finish.
Will you let me help you obtain your PMP® Credential within the next 60 days?
Once you commit...
You will find it easy to commit to studying every day when you have:
- a study plan where you can check progress
- videos to teach you the content to pass the exam and manage real life projects
- quizzes to check your knowledge and re-enforce learning
- a live coach to answer your questions and provide guidance every step of the way
- explanations of why right answers are right and wrong answers are wrong
Why invest in this program?
- How many days, weeks, months or years have you wasted thinking about obtaining your PMP Credential
- Are you ready to find a job, find a better job, or for most of us, get much better at the job we already have
Why Ahtisham and Gotocertify Ltd.?
- Ahtisham Qureshi has over 12 years’ experience facilitating PMP Prep Workshops.
- Ahtisham has personally helped hundreds of professionals obtain their PMP® credential through his workshops and one-to-one coaching.
- Ahtisham will be your coach on your journey to successfully pass the PMP® Exam.
What are you buying?
Try Out a Sample Video
AhtIsham’s PMP® exam online self- study program includes over 200 videos. Try one out right now.
Try out a Sample Quiz
Ahtesham's Sample Quiz for the PMP Exam
I teach PMP® prep the way I would have wanted to learn!
The PMP® Exam Content Online
Build a team
1.Define team ground rules
2.Negotiate project agreements
5.Engage and support virtual teams
Keeping on Track
1.Lead a team
5.Collaborate with stakeholders
7.Performance through EQ
Starting the Project
1.Determine project approach
2.Plan and manage scope
3.Plan and manage Schedule
4.Plan and manage Budget
5.Plan and manage resources
6.Plan and manage quality
7.Integrate planning activities
8.Plan and manage procurements
9.Establish project Governance
10.Plan and manage closures
Doing the work
5.Manage project Artifacts
6.Manage project changes
7.Mange project issues
8.Ensure Knowledge transfer
Focus on Bus
4.Support Organizational change
Agile and the PMBOK® Guide
Agile Practice Guide
Let's Really Test Ourselves
Agile Sample Questions
Two Final Exams
- Final exam number 1
- Final exam number 2
The PMBOK® Guide
- Life Cycles
- Processes, process groups, knowledge areas
- Tool and technique groups
- Business documents
- Conclusion to introduction
- EEFs and OPAs
- Organizational systems
- Conclusion to the environment
The Role of the PM
- The Project Manager's Sphere of Influence
- The project manager's competences
- Conclusion to the role of the project manager
- Develop project charter
- Identify stakeholders
- Conclusion to initiating
- Develop project management plan
- Plan scope management
- Collect requirements
- Define scope
- Create WBS
- Plan schedule management
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate activity durations
- Develop schedule
- Plan cost management
- Estimate costs
- Determine budget
- Plan quality management
- Plan resource management
- Estimate resources
- Plan communications management
- Plan risk management
- Identify risks
- Perform qualitative risk analysis
- Perform quantitative risk analysis
- Plan risk response
- Plan procurement management
- Plan stakeholder engagement
Conclusion to planning
- Direct and manage project work
- Manage project knowledge
- Manage quality
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Manage project team
- Manage communications
- Implement risk responses
- Conduct procurements
- Manage stakeholder engagement
- Conclusion to executing
Monitoring and Controlling
- Monitor and control project work
- Perform integrated change control
- Control scope
- Earned value management
- the four critical terms
- SV and SPI
- CV and CPI
- Control schedule
- Control cost
- Control quality
- Validate scope
- Control resources
- Monitor communications
- Monitor risks
- Control procurements
- Monitor stakeholder engagement
- Conclusion to monitoring and controlling
- Close project or phase
- Conclusion to closing
GET STARTED NOW
Unlock the secrets of PMP success with our expert-approved resources below!